Thursday, January 17, 2008

Worst bubble ever?

No advice for anyone today. Just a short vent. I played in the Absolute Swag freeroll on AbsolutePoker last night. Top 5 got prizes. A nice collection of gear for 1st, T's, hats, and the like for 2nd-5th. After over 4 hours of play I went out in 6th/2647. Ordinarily, I'd be pleased with the finish. In this case, playing so long and hard for zero result kinda bites.

NEW RESOURCE

I've joined a new blog community made up exclusively of poker bloggers. Some of whom are poker professionals. Check it out. Pokerweblogs.com

Don't forget to check out the articles in this blog and to leave your comments so I can research and post articles on topics that are of interest to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suck outs are part of the game, but they always hurt.

Feel free to add your blog to the amateur poker bloglisting. http://poker.onbloglist.com

lilsouthrngrl said...

It stinks working so hard only to turn up empty handed but my friend your not alone....